Operational Kitchen Trainer
To keep growing our story, we are looking for an enthousiastic teamplayer with a passion for kitchen training, hygiene, quality and safety!
- On the floor guidance, support and training of kitchen teams in order to ensure quality on HACCP and culinary levels to the standards of Bavet;
- Onboarding and training of new kitchen staff and chefs;
- Operational implementation of new recipes and procedures;
- Assistance and support during new restaurant openings;
- Define training needs and take / communicate adequate actions;
- Provide 360° constructive feedback to operational teams (HR, Operations, F&B,...);
- Implement and adapt the digital tools within the learning process;
- Assist in the target to continuously improve / optimize our procedures;
- Check that all procedures and recipes (with corresponding menu engineering sheets) are being respected.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time contract
- An attractive salary package with the necessary extra benefits
- A flexible work environment in which you can carve your own career path
- Freedom to express your ideas in a young and dynamic business
- And of course, being part of the unbelievably awesome Bavet-family!
- You have previous kitchen experience;
- You have operational knowledge of HACCP-regulation;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are good at problem solving thinking;
- You are flexible, dynamic and independent;
- You are a real teamplayer;
- Coaching is your middle name;
- You have great communication skills;
- You are multi-lingual (NL-ENG, knowledge of FR is a plus)